What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files which are downloaded onto your device by the website which you are visiting. The next time you visit the same website, cookies ensure that your device is recognized. By using cookies and similar technologies such as pixel tags/beacons and scripts ('cookies'), this website can save information about visits and visitors. We place some of the cookies on the websites ourselves, while other cookies are placed by third parties. Third-party cookies may collect data outside our websites as well.
Cookies can be utilized to make visiting a website more personal, by, for instance:
- displaying relevant navigation settings;
- remembering visitors’ preferences;
- improving the overall user experience and
- limiting the number of advertisements shown.
Adjusting cookie settings and deleting cookies
Please note that, if you adjust the cookie settings for Idem Hospitality, you may not be able to correctly use some parts of idemhospitality.com afterward.
Idem Hospitality uses three types of cookies across its websites and applications
These are cookies which enable users to view idemhospitality.com, use the functions on the websites and gain access to secured portions of them. The information collected through these cookies is not used for marketing purposes. If the use of this type of cookie is not allowed, this will have the following consequences:
- using various parts of Idem Hospitality websites or applications will become impossible;
- Idem Hospitality can provide less support to users;
- Idem Hospitality will be unable to remember your preferences for not using or displaying a specific function.
These cookies help Idem Hospitality to improve its websites. The cookies collect information about the way in which visitors use idemhospitality.com, including information about the pages most visited or the number of error messages displayed. WebAnalytics cookies are one example of this type of cookie.
Marketing and other cookies
Marketing cookies are typically placed on idemhospitality.com by advertising networks. These networks are companies which act as intermediaries between Idem Hospitality and advertisers. These cookies are used to:
- show relevant, personalized advertisements or offers through every type of medium (such as e-mail, social media and banner ads) based on your visit to and click behavior on idemhospitality.com;
- limit the number of times each advertisement is displayed;• measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign;
- measure a link with social media, so you will be recognized when you wish to use social media through idemhospitality.com.
More about cookies‘Your Online Choices’ (www.youronlinechoices.com) is a website offered by the internet advertising industry which contains information about ‘behavioural advertising’, ‘online privacy’ and opt-out options.